Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Entry #22 Gun Fever Subsided

Been a while hasn't it, to tell you the truth almost forgot about this little blog. So yeah, it's the new year, started another exciting semester at school. I guess one thing I should explain is that I went against entry #20 and instead of buying a gun, bought that PS3. Yeah I know, I was pretty fervent in my want for a handgun, but I decided I like video games more. I just had a little case of the gun fever, which has subsided but still I am on the hunt for a handgun, but I need to save up some more money before another really big purchase. I do have a certificate for a free one on one two hour handgun shooting lesson that I got for christmas, so I am looking forward to that. So anyways until next time...

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2009 at 3:09 AM , Blogger emcy lee said...

Wow I feel like I totally missed blog number 20. O_O

But that's cool a handgun and now you can shoot it. O:

did I tell you? I shot a shotgun. I have the shell as a souvenir maybe I'll show you when I visit. ^_____^

not the gun the shell.

so it was that great of an ending huh? I might have to check it out---but then, I don't know if I want to turn into you with your unhealthy obsession :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home