Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Entry # 16: Falcon Punch




Quite Simply its the strongest punch known to man and it was invented by the Invincible F-Zero Pilot Captain Falcon, it could be made so powerful that you could destroy an entire planet or even an entire galaxy with just one Falcon Punch.
I had a dream one time, the government was after me for some reason, so as I was escaping all I did was Falcon Punch everything. It was awesome, I wish I could Falcon Punch people in real life, I can think of at least a few people who are in dire need of a good Falcon Punch.

Funny story, last night I was at my friends house playing some Super Smash Brothers Brawl, I was actually winning alot, and because we play with auto handicap I would start with 50 % damage all the time. I was able to defeat my friend and two high level computer opponents with Captain Falcon and I still had two lives left. My friend asked me, "how have you still not died yet" and I answered "cause I'm Captain Fucking Falcon, bitch!!!"

Captain Fucking Falcon Indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home