Friday, May 9, 2008

Entry #17: Speed Racer was a damn good movie, I don't care what you say

It seriously was, I just had a really good time watching it. It's Speed Racer, thats what it is, you'll either love it or hate it. The effects are exciting, well done, and the colors very vibrant. It was well made also, the Wachowski Brothers did a great job with the story, and the characters, and tying everything together. Overall I it was a good move, don't listen to critics or morons who bash it, cause they don't get the point. My suggestion is to see the movie, but go in with an open mind, if you think you will hate it, then you will.

An interesting fact, the theater I saw it in was filled with little kids and their parents, the kids seemed to get bored and restless. The parents probably enjoyed the movie more, lol.

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 at 3:51 PM , Blogger emcy lee said...

^___^

I'll see it with an open heart then! Woot Woot.

Hope all is well TETSUO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home