Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Post # 20: Forget a PS3...

I have recently been thinking and decided that for about the same price, or just a little bit more actually, I could buy a hand gun instead for about 560 dollars. I already got one picked out a Jericho Baby Eagle 13 round .40 S&W caliber. I have always wanted to own a handgun, and even more want to get a concealed carry license. Because whats the point of having a handgun for protection if you can't carry it around? Now granted I don't live in a dangerous area but still, it just something I have always wanted to do. It's like a status thing, you know we have a right to bear arms in this country, now I'm not a redneck or anything but ordinary citizens owning guns is important. Why you ask? Because if we can't own guns how can we stop the government if they turn fascist, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home