Monday, February 11, 2008

Entry #8 Bicycle Fiend

Today during my Physical Anthropology, my professor told the class about something that happened to him, it went sort of like this...

"Sorry, I am a little later than usual, I had a run with a man on a bicycle, I was stopping at a stop sign, and all the sudden I hear a huge crash. With all the other people walking in the cross walk, they all stop, and have this horrible look on their faces, and I'm think oh god I just hit a Nun or something, but no, I look behind and see a man sprawled across trunk. He then got up, got back on his bike, and rode away really fast. After I stopped I realized that this bicycle fiend smashed one of my tail lights, wish I knew where he lived, but you know last time I checked bicycles on the road have to follow the rules and laws of the road in the state of Texas."

It was a funny story, and the way he told it made it better. I realize this might not be too funny to everyone since you don't know the guy. He made references in the class lecture later that day about a using a strain of nasty ecoli to get back at the bicycle fiend, I thought it was a good idea

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM , Blogger emcy lee said...

<3 you and the pettyness. >D

<3
<3
<3

miss you too. :/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home