Sunday, February 10, 2008

Entry # 7 Grammys? Who Gives a Flying Fuck

I mean seriously who really cares? The only music that is recognized in the Grammy Awards are mainstream commercially popular artists and songs. Now are all the artists who got nominated shitty mainstream bullshit? No not all of them, some of the award winners and nominees of this years Grammys I respect ie The Beastie Boys, Bruce Springsteen, Tool, The White Stripes, Foo Fighters, The Beatles, and some others.


But besides those, yep shitty mainstream bullshit abounds. My whole point is that there are so many talented artists out there on indie labels, making albums, touring their hearts out almost every goddamn year. But they don't get credit, cause they don't sell as many records, they aren't on major labels getting play time on MTV.

A major winner of this years Grammys was an overrated artist named Amy Winehouse, and honestly, I have heard some of her songs, like the ones that won her the awards and I don't think she is that good. Her voice is annoying, and she talks and looks like she is on drugs. She should follow one of her songs and actually go to rehab. Oh wait, she did do drugs, and apparently graduated from rehab, well time to go back, I mean seriously if you saw her acceptance speech you know what I am talking about. One more thing...

She has really fucking stupid hair.

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2008 at 7:40 PM , Blogger emcy lee said...

AGREED YAH! I dont like her.. I say we give her the e-coli that your teach was talking about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home